Vaihtoehtointiaani

Vaihtoehtointiaani

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Pics from the past

Hi there. I've been gone for ages but now I feel like it is time to come back. But in a nutshell, I was so lost with my future, what should I do when I feel horribly miserable in my current city and all I do is long back to the north. I almost moved back to my home but then again it is time for me to stop running away all the problems that I and no one else has developed for oneself. It does not matter where I live, these things just keep haunting me for rest of mylife if I don't stood up and face them. So, I decided to stay. I don't want to live so far away from my Viking (<3) and then again I am so used to live in town so in a long term the country-living would drive me nuts since all I got to do is just my master thesis and nothing else. Well, I am going to spend some time at my parents since I've got a job for summer and September, but the rest of my summer is most likely going to be very busy with travelling around Finland and cooking festival food for hungry, drunk people :D

But, the point if this post is my past that is fortunately only past now. I used to be very sick just 5-6 years ago and these photos are from that era.


At these times I was nothing but skin and bones and sure as hell I don't miss this. Sometimes I feel anxious about my weight but then again I try to remember how much I have to be grateful of. I am healthy, I've got two legs and pair of arms, I can walk and function like a  human being is supposed to. I need to cherish and love my body and give every possible attention for it. It has deserved it.

6 comments:

  1. Niin se vaan on ettei asioita pysty pakenemaan, jossain vaiheessa ne kuitenkin tulee vastaan. Menneitä ei kannata tulevaisuuteen tuoda ollenkaan, sen ainakin olen itse oppinut vuosien aikana. Se mitä on silloin tapahtunut on vaan ollutta ja mennyttä.

    Jännä juttu, jos ei tässä kirjoituksessa lukis että nuo kuvat on otettu 5-6 vuotta sitten niin olisin luullut sua paljon nuoremmaksi, sanoisin 12-13 vuotiaaksi!. :o Ihan tosi!

    Mistä aiheesta teet muuten lopputyön?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niin no ei ihme et näytän nuoremmalta ku painoa on tosiaan se 25 kiloa vähemmän ja kroppa on ihan pikkupojan mallinen :D Teen gradun metallisatanismista (Merja Hermosen väitöskirjassaan käyttämä käsite) ja sen piiriin lukeutuvien toimijoiden näkemyksistä ko. kategoriasta. Vaikeasti selitetty :D

      Delete
    2. Oho oho! :) Olisi kiva kuulla lisää tuosta joskus.

      Delete
    3. Tässä joskus kun sais aikaiseksi niin voiski valottaa vähän tuota gradua enemmän :D

      Delete
  2. Teki mieli vain sanoa että kaikkea hyvää :3

    ReplyDelete