This outfit was inspired by Wednesday Addams, graveyards and bugs from the depths of cold swamps. Annd can you guys guess, what have I done wearing this gorgeous outfit? I chased a goddamn rooster! Yup, we have 3 hens and one feather-brained rooster at our yard. We had totally different opinions about going back to the cage, so I had to run after it until I was sweatty and totally exhausted.Finally I reached it and managed to carry it back to the cage :D Man oh man, that must have been a sight...
Anyway, here's some pics!
Top is umm...Lip Service's Heart of darkness (range stretch fucking twill, am I right?), denim short's from Gina tricot and lache tights from a random shop.
Matchy match, tattoo and necklace :3 Necklace is surprisingly from Etsy.
When it comes to shopping, my loyal partner number one is Etsy. There is everything you might need or want! Plus the fact that often articles on sale are self made, which is even better. This time I got something really lovely:
Here is also one reason why I love to buy from Etsy sellers: packages are just lovely!
Seller had put some nice cards within the package :3
And just look at it! It's perfect for hiding from the sun, chilling with an excellent book, listening metal or Tori Amos... I love it. The seller was fabulous, shipping really fast and I could not be more happier.
Here is also one thing that made my day after a killer hours at work:
How funny does this colourful pic look amongs the others?
What a lazy, lazy Sunday. Just a perfect day just to chill out and grab a book you have never read before. This is how I spent my day with a novel written by Ransom Riggs. Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children was all new to me, but whoa what a book! I only can recommend it to everyone, who's interested about old photos, creepy stories and a bit of fantasy. And now comes the best part: Tim Burton has directed a movie based on the book and it will be published THIS year! I could not be more happy. :3
The photo on the right was another favourite of mine. The photos in the book are authentic, as they come from the collectors (the author is one of the collectors)
This is my favourite, I think. Girl in the picture is one of the characters, Fiona.
Oh brother, what a night it was. I will never EVER be driving again. You know the feeling, when every single person is super annoying and you want just to smack them? Yep. That was my last night. But eitherway, I asked my Viking ( I think I this will be his nickname for now on!) to take some photos of my outfit. They did not come out that good, but here they are.
There is not much to see. but the biker jacket is New Rock's and the awful amount of light by Lappish midsummer.
ps. Mr Hedggie loves the summertime, so many flies and other bugs to eat!
I made an amazing finding from the deep forest about a week ago. I was just doing my thing (planting those damned small trees) as I suddenly discovered something really nice and white in my sight. There was a skeleton of a reindeer, probably killed by a wolverine or a bear. Anyhow, I couldn' t resist these pieces of art and took them with me. I decided to wask them well and make something nice and pretty out of them. Any suggestions?
This is how I started my project. I really don't have a clue how to do this right, but I simply put bones into a bowl of warm water and then added some really kick-ass cleaner. Chloride would be the best, I think.
Here they are. All cleaned up nicely. There was one giant beetle who sneaked in the house with bones, eww. I let Mr. Hedggie eat it!
So pretty. I have some kind of a altar in my mind, these bones and some big candles on a black tablecloth. What do you think?
So, I wasn't absent from the blogospehere (is it an urban word?) for too long. But! I actually did not plan this. This just happened. I was working today as I ALWAYS do on every single June since 2005, and it just popped into my mind. Why wouldn't I try again? But this time I wanted to do it in a different way. As you have noticed, this time I will be blogging only in English, because I did also have some international readers and it's really shitty to write in two different languages. And because Google translator sucks, big time. But, here I am, former Countess Báthory is now Alternative hippie and I think it suits me better now as I am not the same person I used to be.
But, here is some information about the person I am now:
1. I am 20-something year old young woman from north. I really love it in here, and would really love to stay here. Like, for the rest of my life.
2. I have a hadgehog, he is an African pygmi and super cute albino gentleman. He is called hedgehog or Hedggie.
3. At the moment I am studying at the university but we'll see how it's going to turn out. Not so sure about it anymore.
4. I have done more mistakes in one year than in my whole life before that. But hopefully I have now learned enough and don't ever have to repeat my fails again.
5.It's not a surprise nor a secret that I am not mentally ok. Don't actually know yet, what's the actual problem, but it seems to have something to do with bipolar or borderline personality.
6. I have the most amazing boyfriend on earth, and I couldn't be more grateful for him. He is my own viking - as he has super long, blond hair and red beard ;)
7. I have been totally hateful, misanthropic son of a bitch, but nowadays I consider myself kind, you may say even friendly. Maybe I've grown up, don't know.
8. I love love LOVE black metal, but I also listen very various music - female artists like Lana del Ray and also grunge.
9. I also used to be an atheist, but now I think that it may be wiser not to say for sure anything about existence of God - or gods. Why should I?
10. I am not that phisolophic all the time, I promise. This blog will mainly tell about my daily life, people in it and of course about all the lovely things I admire!
Warm hug and grim welcome to all of you, new readers!