So, I wasn't absent from the blogospehere (is it an urban word?) for too long. But! I actually did not plan this. This just happened. I was working today as I ALWAYS do on every single June since 2005, and it just popped into my mind. Why wouldn't I try again? But this time I wanted to do it in a different way. As you have noticed, this time I will be blogging only in English, because I did also have some international readers and it's really shitty to write in two different languages. And because Google translator sucks, big time. But, here I am, former Countess Báthory is now Alternative hippie and I think it suits me better now as I am not the same person I used to be.
But, here is some information about the person I am now:
1. I am 20-something year old young woman from north. I really love it in here, and would really love to stay here. Like, for the rest of my life.
2. I have a hadgehog, he is an African pygmi and super cute albino gentleman. He is called hedgehog or Hedggie.
3. At the moment I am studying at the university but we'll see how it's going to turn out. Not so sure about it anymore.
4. I have done more mistakes in one year than in my whole life before that. But hopefully I have now learned enough and don't ever have to repeat my fails again.
5.It's not a surprise nor a secret that I am not mentally ok. Don't actually know yet, what's the actual problem, but it seems to have something to do with bipolar or borderline personality.
6. I have the most amazing boyfriend on earth, and I couldn't be more grateful for him. He is my own viking - as he has super long, blond hair and red beard ;)
7. I have been totally hateful, misanthropic son of a bitch, but nowadays I consider myself kind, you may say even friendly. Maybe I've grown up, don't know.
8. I love love LOVE black metal, but I also listen very various music - female artists like Lana del Ray and also grunge.
9. I also used to be an atheist, but now I think that it may be wiser not to say for sure anything about existence of God - or gods. Why should I?
10. I am not that phisolophic all the time, I promise. This blog will mainly tell about my daily life, people in it and of course about all the lovely things I admire!
Warm hug and grim welcome to all of you, new readers!