Vaihtoehtointiaani

Vaihtoehtointiaani

Monday 15 July 2013

What I actually listen part 1.

I thought that besides for you it would be nice to have some kind of diary about the music I listen. My taste of music varies and is almost circular, it depends really on my overall moods and also seasons. Summertime is just perfect for old Finnish rock classics and then again in winter I like to listen more depressing black metal and so on. But for now, here are some of my favourites ATM:




Depeche Mode - Nothing's impossible


God Seed - Alt liv

What can I say, Ghaal's new project took my heart <3


Behexen - Shining Death

I've sadly never been able to see Behexen on stage, but hopefully it's going to change. Anyhow, this is my favourite from their new album.


Happy Days - Take me away

One of my new findings


Slayer - Disciple

Can't wait to see them again at Jalometalli!


Sandra - In the heat of the night

Something shocking for the grande finale, I LOVE these sounds! 80's rock/pop <3

I'm not sure when I will post again, I'm off since Thursday since I am going to have some good time with my lovely friends. The event is of course Hammer Open Air, and if someone of you will be there also I would be more than happy if you honored me with a "hey" or something like that. But, until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for following my blog. I'm following you back. I love Finland and hope to visit one day! :)
    Best greetings from Poland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, and thanks for following! I am sure that I want to visit Poland just as bad :D

      Delete
  2. Well hello there and warm welcome back! <3

    ReplyDelete